The following notes aim to give our members some guidelines on planting days.
Any member may apply to host a planting day by submitting a written request
- outlining plans for the day - to a committee member.
Spring and Autumn Planting Days
The Committee has determined that:
1. As a Group we do not want to have more than 2 planting days per annum in our program (one in Autumn and one in Spring).
2. These planting days have 3 components - practical, social and educative.
3. We wish to maximize attendance on these days and do not want to create an onerous, regular workload. Therefore we have set a limit of 2 days per year and a maximum of 3 hours for the practical component [inclusive of time for demonstrations or plant identification etc.]
4. Choice of location will be decided by the committee in Autumn for the following Spring and in Spring for the following Autumn.